Opened in 1998, the par 72 Apple Mountain Golf Course measures 6,947 yards from the back tees, features seven miles of continuous paved cart path, the highest elevated tees in the Valley, multiple tee boxes and water located on or by 14 of the 18 holes.
|Click on map to view
|Click on scorecard
Rules & Regulations Governing Play
- Proper golf attire is required at all times – collar shirts please.
- Reserve tee times in advance, credit card required.
- Personal beverage coolers are not allowed on course.
- Soft spikes are required.
The Practice Facility
- Driving range
- Two practice greens
- Greenside & Fairway Practice Bunkers
- Range Balls available – Large bags $5.00