Annual October Ski & Snowboard Special starts now…. Save up to $75 off Family or Individual Passes.
The Apple Mountain Ski & Snowboard Newsletter is available now. To download your copy, click on Newsletter.
- 100% snow making capabilities
- State-of-the art grooming equipment
- Quad chairlift with four tows
- Terrain park
- Night skiing
- Ski lodge with full service snack bar
- Skiers lounge
- Plus an award-winning National Ski Patrol and PSIA certified ski and snowboard instructors
- Annual snow fall average – 52 inches
- Vertical drop: 220 feet
- Twelve (12) slopes – 40% Beginner 40% Intermediate 20% Advanced
Apple Mountain is affiliated with . . .
- Midwest Ski Area Association
- Michigan Snowsports Industries Association
- National Ski Areas Association
- National Ski Patrol
- Professional Ski Instructors Association