“Great Place to Learn to Ski and Snowboard close to home!”
Apple Mountain is located within 20 minutes from anywhere in the Great Lakes Bay Region. The resort sits in the heart of the Midland, Bay City and Saginaw areas and is located five minutes from MBS International Airport and major highways.
Looking forward to a great winter season this year! With 100% snow making capabilities plus the cold winter forecast predicted this season should make snow conditions better than ever.
During marginal weather conditions, please call 989-781-6789 or visit our website as hours of operation may change.
The Apple Mountain Ski & Snowboard Newsletter is available now. To download your copy, click on Newsletter.
- 100% snow making capabilities
- State-of-the art grooming equipment
- Quad chairlift with four tows
- Terrain park
- Night skiing
- Ski lodge with full service snack bar
- Skiers’ Lounge
- Plus an award-winning National Ski Patrol and PSIA certified ski and snowboard instructors
- Annual snow fall average – 52 inches
- Vertical drop: 220 feet
- Twelve (12) slopes – 40% Beginner 40% Intermediate 20% Advanced
Apple Mountain is affiliated with . . .
- Midwest Ski Area Association
- Michigan Snowsports Industries Association
- National Ski Areas Association
- National Ski Patrol
- Professional Ski Instructors Association