Temperatures falling this weekend -
slopes opening mid-December.
Apple Mountain has it all!
- 100% snow making capabilities
- State-of-the art grooming equipment
- Quad chairlift with four tows
- Terrain park
- Night skiing
- Ski lodge with full service snack bar
- Skiers lounge
- Plus an award-winning National Ski Patrol
and PSIA certified ski and snowboard instructors
- Annual snow fall average – 52 inches
- Vertical drop: 220 feet
- Twelve (12) slopes – 40% Beginner 40% Intermediate 20% Advanced
Apple Mountain is affiliated with . . .
- Midwest Ski Area Association
- Michigan Snowsports Industries Association
- National Ski Areas Association
- National Ski Patrol
- Professional Ski Instructors Association