Great Place to Learn to Ski and Snowboard close to home!”
Ski Slopes open dailyat 10:00 a.m.
Conditions Machine groomed with 10″ – 12″ base.
Making snow nightly.
Attention: Adult Race League Members
Racers meet every Thursday beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Apple Mountain is located within 20 minutes from anywhere in the Great Lakes Bay Region. The resort sits in the heart of the Midland, Bay City and Saginaw areas and is located five minutes from MBS International Airport and major highways.
Apple Mountain features
100% snow making capabilities
State-of-the art grooming equipment
Quad chairlift with four tows
Ski lodge with full service snack bar
Skiers’ LoungePlus an award-winning National Ski Patrol
and PSIA certified ski and snowboard instructors
- Annual snow fall average – 52 inches
- Vertical drop: 220 feet
- Twelve (12) slopes – 40% Beginner 40% Intermediate 20% Advanced
Apple Mountain is affiliated with . . .
- Midwest Ski Area Association
- Michigan Snowsports Industries Association
- National Ski Areas Association
- National Ski Patrol
- Professional Ski Instructors Association