Freeland, MI, US
66°F, Windchill: 66°F
Wind: 6 mph S
pressure: 29.72 in steady
Sunrise: 6:03 am
Sunset: 8:59 pm
The Ski Slopes have closed for the season. Thank you for another great year. Season Pass Special runs October 1 - 31st - best time to buy!
Apple Mountain has it all!
- 100% snow making capabilities
- State-of-the art grooming equipment
- Quad chairlift with four tows
- Terrain park
- Night skiing
- Ski lodge with full service snack bar
- Skiers lounge
- Plus an award-winning National Ski Patrol
and PSIA certified ski and snowboard instructors
- Annual snow fall average – 52 inches
- Vertical drop: 220 feet
- Twelve (12) slopes – 40% Beginner 40% Intermediate 20% Advanced
Apple Mountain is affiliated with . . .
- Midwest Ski Area Association
- Michigan Snowsports Industries Association
- National Ski Areas Association
- National Ski Patrol
- Professional Ski Instructors Association
Ski Slopes have closed for
the season. Thank you for
another great year.